vendredi 27 mai 2016

Configuration for command line / server application in java

I am developing a larger project at the moment that is supposed to run cross-platform and even on systems without graphical user interface / command line only. It requires lots of configuration and my current approach (properties file) is getting messy.

I have thought about some kind of web panel similar to the "web server" feature of h2 database, where you are able to connect to "localhost:1234" and have a *.jsp user interface. But writing my own HTTP server seems overkill to me. Also, I have no idea about jsp in general.

Maybe a bit more about the input my app gets: User data + password(encrypted), interval settings, datetime settings, data templates, ...

What is a good configuration system to use here?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire