mardi 26 avril 2016

design pattern for navigating to another page using angular js

I am just starting up with angular js. My question is more specific to the design pattern on my use case.

I have a landing page for my business which has a user login. This user login on authentication needs to take the user to the personal page.

I am coming from jsf world where i will be writing a control flow rule to navigate the user to a totally new page. In jsp world also I have done something redirecting to a new page after authentication from the servlet.

So, what is the recommended way in angularJS. Currently, The login button on the landing page invokes the controller defined in the js. which in turns invokes google cloud endpoint to authenticate and returns the response as true or false. now i need to navigate if its true.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire