dimanche 3 juillet 2022

Dependency Injection C++

So recently I started learning some design patterns. I stuck at Dependency Injection. After few hours of trying to understand it I wrote some code. Could you tell me if this code represents pattern Dependency Injection? If not please let me now what I have to change there.

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
class ICar
    {
    public:
        virtual string drive () = 0;
    };
class Audi : public ICar
{
    public:
        string drive () override
        {
            return "I drive Audi";
        }
};
class VW : public ICar
{
    public:
        string drive () override
        {
            return "I drive VW";
        }
};
void displayInfo (ICar& icar)
{
    cout << icar.drive () << endl;
}
int main ()
{
  VW v1;
  displayInfo (v1);
}

Thanks for help :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire