samedi 11 juin 2022

Is the UML/Design Pattern for my portfolio correct or how could it be improved (should?)?

First of all, I'm trying to create my web portfolio with Django and React to start as a Full Stack developer. I thought it would be a good idea to show already on my portfolio some of the things I can do (my portfolio would be ALREADY a fullstack project). So this is what I want to do: A web portfolio that is managed by me, with kind of a blog/comment functionality.

  1. I can add a project whenever I have sth new to display
  2. Those projects can be reviewd by users (who may or may not register to my site)
  3. Those projects can be liked only by registered users (I figured that might be simpler)
  4. Reviews can be answered by anyone

It doesn't need to be complicated, so if you think that might work, just say so BUT, if you notice ANY problem I might run into with this design, please let me know. I don't know much about UML, but I noticed it makes your life so much simpler to actually create the backend once you designed your tables.

The Tables shown on the graphic below will be represented by the Models on Django.

This is the UML that I came up with:

UML / Design/Pattern for my portfolio website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire