dimanche 12 juin 2022

How to create database first approach exact class project

I just doing a simple CRUD operation using database first approach. I have an ASP.NET MVC project and another a class library project.

I already mentioned ManageEmployee.Management is a class library project, and ManageEmployee.Web is the ASP.NET MVC web project.

Scaffold-DbContext -Connection "Server=MCH-DESKTOP\SQLEXPRESS; Database=AutoSoftSystems; Trusted_Connection=True; MultipleActiveResultSets=true;" 
                   -Provider Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer 
                   -OutputDir "Models" 
                   -ContextDir "Data" -Context "EmployeeDbContext"

Running this command on the Package Manager console works fine, but the file is generated in the web project.

I want to change path direction. How can I change my path to the ManageEmployee.Management folder?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire