jeudi 23 septembre 2021

How to call in function from a dictionary while accessing those through a loop

I want to make a program which allows users to input their name and the program will print the name in bigger font or like you know the way we print patterns . So I made functions of all the alphabets which contains the codes to print those alphabets in bigger font with '*' and I stored those functions in a dictionary . So may plan is that as a user input his/her name I will access each letter by putting a for loop or a while loop and then use those letters to access the functions in the dictionary enter image description here i don't know why but this code is showing weird output like it is printing 1st letter and then showing none and then printing 2nd letter and again showing none . So what should I do to avoid this

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire