samedi 13 mars 2021

Generated classes

I try to sync data via GraphQL from my backend. Therefore I use the artemis package to generate my classes. However I then want to cache the data localy and therefore use the sqfentity_gen package to generate classes to safe my data via sql. I can use a json constructor with each framework to convert the data between.However I want to encapsulate certain functionality since I dont want to just safe changed data localy but sync it to the backend and handle certain errors like merge conflicts or missing network. Therefore I am thinking about wrapping the classes with an other one since I cant change the generated code. Is this a good idea or are there other solutions which work better? Would you use a completly diffrent setup? Glad for any suggestions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire