jeudi 19 décembre 2019

Should a UIView Observe Notification?

I am working in iOS and I have a custom view,

class MyView: UIView {

}

One of my ViewControllers is using is,

class MyViewController: UIViewController {

    viewDidLoad(){
        let view = MyView() // ...
    }

}

My custom view MyView requires to observe a notification so I have added inside MyView's init and removed in dealoc block like,

class MyView: UIView {

    init() {
        addObserver(...)
    }

    dealloc{
        removeObserver(...)
    }
}

One of my colleagues commented that View should not handle observer rather associated ViewControllers should handle them. Is there any problem of my design? What are the issues I might face in future if I follow my current design?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire