mardi 24 décembre 2019

Design help for kind of a gird type view without pictures, see image & description attached

I need a design suggestion. So the screenshot below is my app (I've blanked out any sensitive information) but basically the blue text is a clickable "question" and the black text below is the "answer". This is basically a list so imagine more of these "questions" below each other.

They want to pop and im really not that good with html designs. They also don't want images.

Is there any code pen, fiddle, or template out there that would make this look better? I searched many websites like Freefrontend, bootsnipp, codepen, etc but all I have been finding are cards with images on it. Thank you for he help.

P.S. My UI stack is Angular 8

My App

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire