mercredi 19 juin 2019

Design patterns iOS - Swift - Coordinator, MVP and MVVM

I need advice on which design pattern to adopt or recently in-usage for large applications(having DB storage, web-service interactions etc.), keeping in mind:

  • Harnessing the latest swift coding features
  • Code maintainability
  • Maximum test coverage
  • Minimizing lines of code and source files count

I have been shifting between Android and iOS and have not worked on iOS Apps for about a year now. If I want to start an app from scratch, I need some inputs to give an heads-up.

I have gone through various tutorials explaining each design patterns. But, each one looks good as per the objective it is trying to put forth and as far as small apps are concerned.

Need advice based on patterns used by large-scale apps.

Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire