jeudi 23 mai 2019

Parameter transfer for Class called within another Class

My problem is that I have a Class A with some Parameters that I use in a few other Classes but during initializing one of these Classes I always have to set the parameters for Class A as well. I not know how to solve these redundancies. Let me give you an example.

I have a big dataset that I reduce, using some calculations to one column depending on some input parameter

Class ColumnCreator
    Sub New(a,b,c,d)

This ColumnCreater is a Class I use in different other Classes. E.g. for a special Report:

Class SpecialReport
    Sub New(e,f,g,a,b,c)

    Sub Create_Columns()
        dim myColumn = ColumnCreator(a,b,c)

I created a GUI so a User can create his own report depending on the arguments he sets. BUT I always have to set the Parameters a,b,c that I need for the Create_Columns Class in the Constructor of the Class that uses these Class as you can see in the constructor of SpecialReport New(...,a,b,c). This must be a problem many programmers are facing and I do not know how to handel this. My first Idea was to write some kind of Parameter Container Class.

Class ParContainer
    Sub(a,b,c)

But this does not make the code better at all. I hope I made myself clear. Any ideas how to solve this? C# code is ok too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire