mercredi 22 mai 2019

How can I design system to use firebase authentication with custom server on mobile?

I apologize if this question has been asked already.

I'm trying to create a react-native app with a node+express server. I'm trying to ship off the authentication part to firebase.

As I understand, I can do this directly from react-native using the firebase module. And then I can send the access token to my server, which can verify with firebase and then give the client a session-key(JWT) to keep going.|

I also find videos on the Admin SDK which directs clients through the server to firebase to authenticate.

There are quite a lot of tutorials on how to authenticate with react-native and firebase from the client-side, but no tutorials go any further about what tools to use.

Any suggestions on articles or videos, or just which tools and design I should be looking into would be very helpful. Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire