mardi 19 février 2019

Is it possible to create a collection view with different cell content and element

I would like to achieve this view with custom collection view but I am not sure that if I am able to achieve it.

Questions:

View 1:

  1. Should I use Tab bar or use button for every page for the half circle "PolarBear" view navigation.

View 2:

  1. Collection view required an array to populate the data, how do I populate all the data since in the each of the bubbles have different content or elements? For example bubble for "My Announcement" only has one UILabel and one UIImage whereas bubble for "My Timesheets" has more than one UILabel and one UIImage.
  2. The position of bubbles are not static, they are dynamic. For example, the 1st bubble start at left side and 2nd bubble start at the right side. If the bubble is not available it will be replaced by the 3 small boxes. And if the client didn't subscribe for the function of "Timesheet", the bubble of "My Timesheet" will be replaced by "My Team On Leave Today" bubble.

Please advise me to achieve this view.

Thank you every much.

View 1

View 2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire