jeudi 30 août 2018

How to convert the list to glob style pattern in python

I need to copy the files using shutil copytree with certain pattern. The patterns I am having as list. I converted the list to string using below method to pass in the copy tree ignore_pattern as below.

def convert_list_to_str(pattern):
    patter = ','.join("'{0}'".format(x) for x in pattern)
    return patter

copytree(sourcedir, target_dir,ignore=ignore_patterns(pattr))

If I hard code the pattern as below

copytree(sourcedir, target_dir,ignore=ignore_patterns('*.bat','*.jar')) 

It is working fine, Here I cannot iterate the pattern because in first run it will create the folder. So I need to convert the list to glob pattern so that it can be passed as a parameter. But don't know how to convert the list to glob pattern.

How to achieve this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire