mercredi 22 août 2018

Accessing the remote class method to resolve cyclic dependency

cyclic Dependency I am working with multimodule maven project, where I am facing the cyclic dependency between the driver(module A) and actors(module B)

Actors module has a common creation of actor system which should be common for all the actors across the project

driver uses ActorSystem to create an ActorRef for some client-side API calls hence there is a dependency of Module B on Module A. Also Actor A calls the method of driver class, which needs the dependency of Module A on Module B.

So it turns out to be cyclic dependency where Module A needs Module B and vice versa

I was looking for the solution where I could eliminate the dependency of Module A on B, as I want the Module B should not be dependent on any module. If there can be any way by which I could access the method in the driver class indirectly that could help in eliminating the cause of cyclic dependency.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire