mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Implementing MVVM from scratch [on hold]

I was learning about the MVVM pattern but some concepts have being hard to solidify in my head. In this cases, for myself, is usually good to implement a simple version of what I'm studying to fix the concepts in my head.

Unfortunately I could't found good resources on the internet about implementing a MVVM framework form scratch, only about how to use it; mainly in the windows platform.

TL;DR Does someone know of any good resources that teaches how to implement a MVVM framework from scratch?

Thanks in advance.

PS: My goal is not to implement a new framework to use in projects, but just to learn how its insides work. For a real project I would use an existing and tested framework.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire