lundi 30 juillet 2018

Design to dynamically apply filters on list of products

I need some of your inputs in deciding a right approach in following case.

I am currently working on a ecommerce application (An online shopping website). Here, on homepage of application, I have to display a list of products available in shop.

The end user has a facility of applying filters (include/exclude) to products list so that only the products satisfying the applied filter will be displayed.

So, my question is regarding the correct design for applying these filter in Java layer. Please note I keep all the data in-memory (hashmap) at Java layer. I just want to apply filters that are passed as an input from UI on this in-memory data store and return back the filtered results.

Can anyone please guide me, if there is any recommended way to handle this requirement? Any input is highly appreciated. Please let me know if more information is required in this context.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire