mardi 20 décembre 2016

Finding most suitable design pattern?

I am fairly new in object-oriented programming, and trying to learn design patterns. I am quite a slow-learner (apparently). For me finding correct patterns to use and modelling before writing code is most important step. This will be my first paid job and I want to build something good. Giving more detail to question;

I am programming a personnel performance evaluation software;

  • There will be two types of personnel (blue collar, white collar),
  • There will be questions suitable for both type of personnel and also specific questions for a single type of personnel,
  • There will two module, a main user for software which can add questions and see answers, reports etc. Second module will be for answering questions only.

I am think I should use decorator pattern for personnel types and maybe question types too. I am not sure of anything and will appreciate any kind of advice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire