mardi 20 décembre 2016

Class Design Practice for implementing OAuth for multiple providers?

Software Design / Architecture Question Although I use Play!Framework 2(Java), I think this question is almost independent of the framework used.

I am wondering how to go about implementing OAuth2 Clients for multiple providers?

User is using browser with multiple buttons, one for each provider (google, fb, twitter) each button click makes a request to the backend.

So far I have multiple controllers implementations on the backend, one for each provider so each button gets handeled by a different controller, functionally these controllers are all the same, only their configurations are different. (Like Authorization URL, Secret...)

Can I leverage polymporphism/inheritance so that the right controller gets called depending on request?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire