jeudi 30 juin 2016

Translating objects created using composite pattern with linked lists to MySQL RDBMS Schema,

a beginner programmer here.

As I'm only a hobbyist programmer, I'm not sure what the best industry practices are when you are creating a database schema given a set of class objects to play around.

I have some number of structured data sets which I exported to Excel CSVs from IBM's Rational DOORS product.

I tried to decompose the data into a structure which I think is the best fit, as shown below,

Data relationship (given),

enter image description here

Class objects for coding purposes I came up with,

enter image description here

And then to store the data into a relational db such ad MySQL, I've sketched a high level schema as shown below,

enter image description here

The questions here is really.. I don't know if I've got this right or not.

it would be really appreciated if I can get some comments from experts on,

  1. Use of design pattern - is composite common practice to describe the data?
  2. Can I use a separate linked list objects to link what are many to many relationship of the titles?
  3. is the translation of the classes into MySQL schema rightly done?

Many thanks in advance,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire