jeudi 30 juin 2016

is it correct to send UIImage between two controllers?

Is it appropriate to send UIImage between two Uiviewcontrollers?

I'm working on assignment 4 of CS193P Spring - Smashtag.

There I have to implement Mention Table View (It's kind of additional data of tweet: mentions, hashtags, images, urls). I have to place images to appropriate cell there. For that purpose I already download it. After that If user tap on one of that images It should segue to another UIViewController where user can zoom and scroll image.

In many examples which I've seen, people send url of image and fetch it again and again (for mention controller and the same image for another one). I think It decreases perfomance. So I send UIImage object between controllers.

But is it correct?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire