mardi 23 février 2016

Is possible to get original image from edited by Photoshop or other program?

I have very interesting question. What you think is it possible get original image from image which has been changed by Photoshop,Drawing(Windows) or other program?

In example lets say I have image of circle (black borders 5px) with white background inside and outside of this circle. Than I open it in some image editor and put yellow color inside circle, so now we have yellow circle with black border and white background around of course. So if I made this change (drawing circle to yellow color) is this change somewhere in data of this images saved? I have get this idea, cause theres no problem to save gps tracking to image, so I thoungt maybey its possible to save change like this (with color) and then open the file and get this change back or see what has been changed on this image.

Thank´s for your time! Have a nice day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire