mardi 23 février 2016

Deciding on Design pattern [on hold]

I am new to C# and I am self learning with the web and several books. My question is about design pattern for a WinForm I am developing to log and predict alcohol by volume and other brewing data,as well as store recipes for making mead. I am having a hard time understanding what path to take but know that a structured program is a happy one.

So the program would:

1) Create and manipulate mead recipes as they are ongoing and fermenting.

2) Store mead recipes after completion for later brewing info.

3) Create labels for bottles.

4) Print out recipes and Entry forms for competitions.

I have written the logic part of the code and the GUI already. I just don't know how to assemble all the parts correctly and save the object(s) to sql or local drive. What design pattern most suits these needs?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire