lundi 29 février 2016

How can create an instance of class into an other class whithout invoking destructor method in c++

I try to instantiate my class A (its goal is to notify other classes observers by a result ) into class B and after adding the observers the class A call its destructor and delete these observers . What I want is to instantiate my class A into class B without invoking the destructor. I think about a handler class which will be singleton but nothing is clear in my mind. Please help me. I code with c++.

My code looks like this:

Class A{
  A(){addListeners()}
  ~A(){deleteListeners()}
};

and

Class B{
  B()
};

and out of the declaration of B I introduce a method configure that returns an instance of B.

shared_ptr<B> configureB(){
  A = new A(); B->notifyListeners()
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire