mardi 26 janvier 2016

New Concepts in Programming

So I am a developer. At least I think I am a developer, or if I could say that better, I have just thought that I am a developer but I don't do it anymore. I have developed .Net applications for more than 7 years. of course it's not very short. I really developed nice and reliable applications. They really work great in both windows and web platforms. The problem is that my knowledge is very old. I was a great designer and developer if it was 7 years ago but I'm not familiar with new concepts. For example I know Asp. net web form but I don't know MVC, Or I use SqlHepler very good but I can't use ORMs. I can design a two layer Object Oriented project but I'm not familiar with DDD or SOA architecture and can't use design patterns in them. Well, so why am I asking this question? The answer to my concerns is very straightforward! You may answer: "Ok, You know what you don't know. So go and learn them!!" I know it! But I am very confused of WHERE should I learn. Now a days I see big projects in .Net that they have lots of inner projects like ServiceHost, ServiceContract, Domain and they have lots of folders like BusinessRepository and etc. I'm not sure that they are SOA that use DDD or they are DDD that use services. They use lots of frameworks like Windsor (they use IOC). I want to learn these concepts. I do not want to read a complete book for each of them, I know most of concepts explained in those books are not necessary for designing and developing a complete well formed project. In summary I want a cook book (or resource) that explains new concepts in programming (especially design and architecture patterns and frameworks). This resource would better cover: 1- Asp.net MVC 2- SOA and DDD aggregation and their patterns (if better architecture doesn't exist) 3- Common design patterns that best match number 2 (Like IOC) 4- Best known frameworks for modern programming (I know they are a lot and it's up to designer to choose from them but it's better to use one in each category, like Windsor for IOC) 5- Linq and ORM 6- any other thing that might be useful I want it to teach me a complete project. A project that uses most of new concepts in designing and developing .Net applications.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire