mercredi 27 janvier 2016

elastic search matching issue

I am having an issue with finding results when I make an elastic search query. I have verified that the index has the search elements.

This is my query. The idea is to find all elements that have "ale" in whole or in part on the LOGIN, FIRST_NAME and LAST_NAME fields. I don't have any entry that has a first name or last name or login with the exact term "ale". However, I do have entries indexed that have part of the first name or last name or login as "ale".

I think I am doing something wrong, but I am not sure how I can accomplish this.

Please advise.

SEARCH: {
  "query" : {
    "query_string" : {
      "query" : "ale",
      "fields" : [ "FIRST_NAME^10.0", "LAST_NAME^10.0", "LOGIN^10.0"]
    }
  },
  "_source" : {
    "includes" : [ "FIRST_NAME", "LAST_NAME", "LOGIN"],
   }
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire