mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Where to find solution architecture project samples

I have an assignment from work to write the ideal mvc.net project architecture for me. Now I know there is no such thing and architecture depends on the project and the stuff it has to do and so on, but I find it very hard to find some code samples of projects. Where I can see if code does this it goes here and if it looks like that better write it there and so on. I'm reading "Microsoft Application Architecture Guide, 2nd Edition" and I can find a lot of other stuff on the topic online, but its all dry theory and no actual code. I need to see it to believe it. If someone can point me to some project sample code or share some projects with me I will be more than thankful.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire