vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Proven and testable solution architecture when using Entity Framework 6

Not having used EF for a while I decided to refresh my knowledge and do some research. Doing so I came across the familiar articles praising the repository pattern.

However, more interestingly, it seems more and more articles popup which debate against the use of the repository pattern in combination with the entity framework.

What I like about the repository pattern is that it makes mocking for your unit tests trivial. What I don't like is that it hides all the queryable linq goodies from the rest of your application.

Since I'm about to setup a new solution architecture I am very interested in learning more about the latter approaches. What does StackOverflow think about them and what other resources are available that back this up?

In short: What is currently the recommended solution architecture utilizing EF6?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire