vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Observer Pattern Across websites

Recently I've been reading alot regarding design patterns, and I've seen at least one that, in theory I can use on my job.

We have a couple of websites that just parse XML feeds from other websites inside the website network and display them to the users. The current implementation is, in my opinion rather dull, since when one VM with a website flips out, the sites that get the feeds are either halted or slow to a crawl.

Upon reading about the observer pattern, I thought that this would be a great idea to implement but I have some questions:

1- how would I go about implementing this "logic" across websites?

2- Would each site that provides the feeds be an observer and the sites that read the feed observables?

3- related to 2: Would it be wise to have a "central" observer that gathers the feeds of all of the websites and the sites that need it would just plug into that observer?

Thanks for the help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire