dimanche 5 novembre 2023

headfirst design pattern, does abstract factory pattern includes factory pattern?

I've been reading the "Head First Design Patterns" book and came across a question regarding the relationship between the Abstract Factory Pattern and the Factory Pattern. I'm trying to understand if the Abstract Factory Pattern includes the Factory Pattern as a concept, and what the differences between them are.

From what I've gathered so far, the Factory Pattern is all about creating individual objects, while the Abstract Factory Pattern focuses on creating families of related objects. Is this a correct understanding, or am I missing something?

I would appreciate it if someone could clarify the relationship between these two patterns, how they interact, and in what scenarios one might be more suitable than the other. does the abstract factory pattern include the factory pattern ?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire