dimanche 10 septembre 2023

How to create a Java Program which is like a client server

I am currently trying to connect my application to a front-end web application, our lecturer didn't explain how we should do it but it's due tonight. We had to use various Design Patterns in order to code namely the Domain, Factory, Repository, Services and Controller.

The first project has the backend, and everything functions correctly and is completed, the second must have the Domain and Factory along with the connectivity and the Views which we're deploying through a web-based application, I have not started with this just yet.

The issue that I have not done this before and don't know how to have the two projects communicate with one another along with how to implement a framework.

Does anybody know how we can make this connectivity between the two projects? And also ideas on what may be the better framework to use?

Currently I have not tried much as I have been struggling with where to get started.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire