dimanche 2 avril 2023

How to inject a repo or service in a middleware in a clean way?

I'm currently working on a web application and implementing a user authentication system using middleware in Go. I'm wondering what the best way is to inject a repository or service in a middleware for user authentication.

The reason I want to do this is because I want to use a repository's method for every user authentication. However, I'm not sure if it's clean to inject a repository or service in a middleware.

Does anyone have any suggestions or best practices for how to do this in a clean and maintainable way?

I have read this question on Stackoverflow but it seems to be related to C# and not necessarily a design issue.

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire