jeudi 9 février 2023

Map Based Web Application Architecture

I was recently hired by a startup that performs data analysis on agriculture groves and is looking to present it on a new web app. My role is to build a more scalable, modern system for the team. I have done a boatload of research and diagraming to reach a feasible starting point for fulfilling my task, but want some direct feedback on my chose of the tech stack/architecture.

Frontend:

  • ReactJS with Typescript / Redux
  • MapBox

Backend:

  • NodeJS with Express as the server framework
  • GraphQL API using AWS AppSync, chosen for its efficient data retrieval and ease of use compared to a RESTful API

Database:

  • AWS Aurora for storing relational data
  • AWS DynamoDB for storing unstructured JSON data
  • AWS S3 for image data

Hosting

  • Vite (fastest dev builds & bundling)
  • AWS EC2 (deployment and running the machine learning models on the images)

I am looking to get some open-source feedback, as well as any pointers or alternatives that would fit better for our use case. Thank you in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire