jeudi 27 janvier 2022

Make certain keywords in Laravel search go directly to certain pages

I've implemented a basic search on my Laravel site that searches a table of manufacturers in the database, and I'm now wanting to improve it (I could be wrong, but Scout seems like too much overkill right now to go through the headache of implementing).

I've come across sites that allow you to search by both manufacturer ("OnePlus") or manufacturer and model ("OnePlus 9T"), whereupon searching for any of those terms will take you directly to the OnePlus manufacturer page.

How should I approach implementing something like this with my own manufacturers table, and implementing something like this for manufacturer models (in the product sense, not MVC sense) when I don't have tables in the database to represent them? In the latter case, is creating a table of models for every manufacturer the only way to do this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire