vendredi 23 octobre 2020

Introduction of new concept of Linked entity in last phase of WPF application development

I'm working on a WPF desktop application with standard CRUD operations. Model of the entity which should be displayed, added, modified or deleted is pretty huge and I have a lot of view models that correspond model parts. And during development I overlooked requirement for "linked entities", which means that one entity can have (but not must) own linked entity, and while we displaying entity on UI, for properties which are missing value we displaying value of that property from linked entity. In this phase of project with 70+ view models, I really don't have idea what to do, so any suggestion will help me a lot.

Best regards, Nemanja

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire