samedi 18 avril 2020

Looking for new architectural patterns

As I am looking for a new job as a junior php developer, just wanted to refresh some of my knowledge since everything is changing so insanely fast.

On my previous jobs we were working on Laravel, building MVC web services. It was pretty obvious because Laravel loves MVC so much.

MCV is great to me and when it became boring I started adding new things instead of just models, views and controllers. I started using repositories, services, workers and all these things I found people do on internet. But is it even still MVC then?

I started looking for something fresh and found DDD and CQRS but seems like I need more time to understand it, still not sure is it worth it for not so enormous applications.

Are there any other patterns that are on top right now? Is MVC getting old and should I switch to something else to work with all these professionals?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire