mardi 26 mars 2019

On the creation of a scripts that calls several other with diferent inputs

I'm downloading a lot of data from websites that I need to upload to a DB after. I have several scripts, each with Its own input, i.e. date, value, columns, etc. What I now want to do is to create a script that calls the other 3 on schedule.I was thinking about using a main script to call an to parse configs files, but I also looked at libraries like multiprocessing and subprocessing, but don't know which one to use, as the former looks more rigid and dificult to scalate. My script is going to be running in a server downloading data every half hour or so, so input from the user on each function is out of the question. How can I aproach this issue?

Thanks in advance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire