mercredi 27 mars 2019

Code templates/wire-frames for working with hardware devices

I write GUI desktop applications to work with different hardware devices (I write on C++). Usually an application have several different devices and shall send commands and receive answers from it. Every transaction take some time to write data to a port and wait for an answer. User has to set device parameters from GUI elements, and watch actual parameters. Devices may be dependent or independent from each other, and have some business logic of interactions between them, business logic associated with external data calculations, etc. The main thing - working with multiple devices.

My question is about global understanding.

Every time I try to come up with new classes structure, but I am not happy with the results.
Also I am sure that there are well-known thoughtful solutions for this class of projects, but have no idea how to find them. I do not want to invent my decisions for well-known common problems.
What famous articles and code wire-frames could I watch?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire