mardi 27 mars 2018

Software Method invocation tracing

i'm working on a project for my University and i need some help. My aim is to analyze the flow of a software through it's method invocation. I'll try to explain it better with an example. I got a software and i need an output like this: 1) Method A invokes method B 2) Method A invokes method T 3) Method C invokes method A

and so on. I don't know where to start my research. I tried some Reverse Engineering tool, but they tend to give Exa or Binary output, and it's not what i need. Any idea? If possibile, i'd like to have some link with "simple" opensource projects that i could trace (i mean projects with 4-5 classes and less than 20 methods) i can' finde those either.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire