mardi 27 mars 2018

Did I architected my PHP Unit Tests and Code in a bad way?

Good day, since I'm still new to Test-Driven Development I would like to know if the way I structured my Code files and tests acceptable. I created an app for a take-home examination for a job I'm applying to. First, I thought since I'm not sure how to architect my codes (app code not test code) yet.. I placed them in lib/test directory then did automation tests for them (placed the test code at app/tests). Then when they passed I copied the app codes in the app directory well refactored. Is that approach okay or bad? Anyway I removed the lib/test directory and linked tests cases directly towards the app directory.

You can see my re-architected code here => https://github.com/hxhkings/sorterApp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire