mercredi 28 mars 2018

Android MVP architecture proposal

After some time developing personal Android Applications I found that usually Activities get really big and have both logic and UI operations quite mixed up.

So looking for a way to separate logic from UI I came across MVP pattern and now I'm trying to implement it in the application I'm going to develop.

So basically this would be my approach:

enter image description here

I will have a presenter for each view in the application and then every presenter will call the interface model manager to get the data from different classes.

Some of the model classes need a context, for example FilePicker needs ctx to get a file OnActivityResult. For this I would pass Context from View to Presenter and the to ModelManager.

Do you think it's a good approach or it is not MVP at all?

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire