lundi 25 décembre 2017

Best design pattern for update field by field in different tables?

My problem is that, i have a form which include multiple forms. For instance you can think like there is a person has personal information, education information, work experince etc. All sections have different sql table for example education information is a section and, its include highscooltable, and universitytable. I will write an api with C# language that handle every request from clients side. I found a solution like that;

  1. I will keep all fields names and table names in a dictionary
  2. Client will send to api changed fields names
  3. Check changed fields names are they in my dictionary
  4. If yes add or update the field.

Actually i am not believe in its very good method. Thats why i am writing here. Is there any design pattern or any different way to implement this?

Thank you,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire