vendredi 22 décembre 2017

Angular Modules vs Modular Website Design

Angular is a framework for building Modular client applications. Does those Angular modules has anything in common with modules used in Modular Website design (which I get from the designer).

I mean, when I'm getting the modular website design (created by an designer), may I build an Angular modules according to the modules from the website design? Or, I need to take a step back and to design my own Angular modules according to the website design?

I'm currently working as an web developer. But,from time to time, before starting the development, I also have to create an website mockup design. So, the question is, do I have to learn Modular Website design concepts to ease on myself afterwards while implementing the designing an Angular framework.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire