mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Advanced Java books

I already know all the basics concerning core programming concepts, exceptions, OOP concepts, etc. I'd say I'm an intermediate developer (working with Java for two years now, and C before that).

I want learn deeply the Java language with more advanced concepts (go deep with threads, lambda expressions, etc) and design patterns.

I'm also interested to learn about how to optimize my Java code in terms of performance and good practices - is there a book for that?

I googled this question and found some blogs and questions, but recommendations seemed very basic (Java core concepts to learn such as conditionals/loops/inheritance) and I'm looking not as much for superficial/basic stuff but more deep/advanced.

Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire