dimanche 24 septembre 2017

Your thinking about ORM

Hi I'm junior programmer.

My company use ORM(almost Hibernate). and it is actually standard for manipulating database in my company.

In my opinion, As using the ORM, the query is restricted so, cannot complex querying for new requirement.

In addition, too difficult, so I was frustrated when I fresh man(ORM is still hard to me now).

And Programming using ORM more and more, It is not easy to follow OOP. Easy to violate SRP, Encapsulation.

I read some articles below. and I will read more articles.

Someone tell me that you can save develop time using ORM. right, I agree.
Someone tell me that it is your design fail if you cannot express your table relationship using ORM. -> I disagree because of ORM is not magic. There is a limitation to simplifications.

I know that there is no answer in this subject. There are only opinions. so I want to your opinion about ORM.
Why ORM? and when ORM in your case? and Why not ORM?

Thanks for your valuable opinion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire