vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Difference between writing OOP and a design pattern and being a top developer [on hold]

Is their a difference of writing a design pattern or some classes that will allow or accomplish a problem ones facing . I know that for example a command pattern would be suitable for a login of course . I decided to go along with a strategy pattern for a login system of mine that implemented Google login Facebook login and the Main login . Using the strategy pattern . I know that an iterator pattern can be used in a search engine example . And also I am just curious as to can one simply write extravagant code like those those of great developers with out the use of design patterns . obviously following Object oriented programming and its principles and concept . But same with algorithms even though its more for searching and sorting :) . But I'm focusing this question on OOP because I want to know is it okay for programmers to write really good code without design patterns or must one memorize and learn these patterns in order for code to come out clean on the fly and in minutes. For example I tried making a search engine without any documentation or without any examples just the php manual since I was using php and such . I got as far as I could and made like 6 classes ones that mostly get and set things . and am going back for another try . To actually make it do stuff without documentation since I read that it isn't good to use it nor copying and paste code :( . I find it very hard to work without copying and modifying code . But I want to be a top developer . How can I accomplish this ? How can I be a top developer . Does have to do with the skill level ? Or maybe just code until something happens without using docs . and more reading ? I just feel like am doing to much without copying and pasting code as I was before and getting things done but its not what I want . I want success . basically I know how to use design patterns even though I went with a strategy pattern instead and I know I can always look it up on examples on how to use them . But how can i be a top developer . amongst others .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire