mardi 27 juin 2017

QA servers and Development server Weblogic in same machine

If I have the next scenario: A server with two instances of weblogic configurated with the same specification of resources. The "customer" wants to designate one instance for QA and other instance for Development.

In my opinion this will be not correct because the separation must be clear between environments, even if the instances operates separately, the resources of the machine are equal and any problem of application in the server will impact in the process of QA, specially configuration at general level, I will prefeer have a separate machine. But more than this I don't find another strong argument to strength my vision.

I will glad to read your interested opinions, thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire