mercredi 21 juin 2017

How to dynamically process the java object?

If we have a parent class Vehicle and its child classes as Bus, BiCycle, MotorBike.

At a certain point of time in a service class, I will be getting all the objects like List vehicles.

My Business logic should be like below, A list of faulty vehicles will be received and for each vehicle type, a respective mechanic should be allocated.

If I receive a bicycle it should go to a bicycle mechanic or other vehicle and their respective mechanics.

It looked bad when I used to switch case and if else conditions.So I tried to use the Visitor pattern and Factory pattern, Factory pattern also will use either switch or if-else conditions to get the object dynamically and call the overridden method. Currently using the visitor pattern.

Kindly suggest some approach which would work better with this case.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire