samedi 27 mai 2017

Connect event of model in mvc

I am developing a small application with c#, i need to use the MVC pattern for separate the logic from the GUI, for that I have create two project, one is a dll project, and one is win forms project, where in the dll there is the logic of my models. Now some models, need to be updated, with c# event from other models. My question is where I can connect this events? I would like to be able to connect them inside the dll through a class, but there are so many parameters to go to the builder of this class that will then connect them. This is because I think that linking the events launched and received by the various models, should not be done within the project window form where I will create only views and controllers. Thanks in advance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire