jeudi 19 novembre 2015

how to match the pattern if the pattern is abba and there will be given a single string that is "redbluebluered" which matches the pattern

I was in the technical round of a campus drive yesterday and asked to solve this problem. I was not reached close to the solution of this problem and i was rejected from there , now I am still trying to solve this but not able to solve.I am wondering that how to solve this problem.The interviewer says that there will be no space in the test string and also it's a single string.

if there will input String pattern will abba. then matching patterns will be 1) catdogdogcat 2) redbluebluered 3) noyesyesno

And not matching pattern will be 1) catdogcat 2) redbluered 3) yesnoyes

(sorry for my bad english)

thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire